Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for people just like you to join our team as a Technical Specialist.
You’ll be responsible for the implementation and support of the systems we create for our fantastic clients, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery. You’ll be configuring software, cross-examining data, creating and executing test scripts, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of our system configuration and help really make a difference to the quality of everything we do.
Responsibilities & tasks
• Working to strict deadlines for delivery
• Configuring the OneHub system (our unique, built-in-house technology!) to match agreed specifications
• Working on a variety of projects - flexible benefits, TRS, pensions auto-enrolment etc.
• Supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Attend project meetings with colleagues or clients as required
• Unit testing completed work, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work
• Working through issues and defects identified on test logs
• Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve queries
• Reviewing and validating incoming client data
• Raising any data validation queries to consultants or clients
• Working with our Data Services team to produce payroll and provider reports
• Documenting processes
• Problem solving and investigating queries
• Troubleshooting system and data issues
• Administrative and ad-hoc activities as required
• Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
Skills & qualifications
• Strong numeric skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication
• Ability to work under pressure
• Multi-tasking / time-management
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Be an expert with data
• Preferably have technical experience
• Coding experience (C# ideal)
• Microsoft Access
• Industry experience - payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of Good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.