Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
We're looking for a Senior Project Management superstar who will be responsible for the planning, implementation and tracking of simultaneous end-to-end customer projects on time, to agreed standard and to budget.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
You may know of some of our customers like BT, Skyscanner, Bank of America and Deliveroo. This role offers an opportunity to work with our fantastic customer base. You'll be helping them to create an exceptional experience for their employees, enabling them to recruit and retain the very people who will in turn deliver their own strategic ambitions.
We are looking for someone who goes above and beyond each day and has a can-do attitude to help deliver projects and support your fellow project management teammates. You’ll need to have a problem-solving mindset, be happy to learn on the fly and share your learnings with others as we refine and develop our processes.
Responsibilities & tasks
What will you be doing?
• You’ll be planning, implementing and managing projects for a variety of our customers. In the main, you’ll follow our tried and tested project methodology to deliver a great outcome for the customer, however, we expect you to flex your project management skills and be able to deliver for bespoke and custom projects when required.
• Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, working back from the customer enrolment date.
• Determine the resources (time, support, interdependencies etc) required to complete the project.
• Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members. Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
• Manage issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
• Produce and deliver compelling, clear, succinct documents, proposals and presentations using multiple inputs and data sources.
• Establish and manage the communication schedule to update the customer and internal stakeholders on project delivery against plan. Coordinate customer updates with Senior Consultant and rest of project team.
• Deliver project presentations to Senior Customer representatives and key stakeholders.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior level customers, including internal Executive teams across multiple clients.
• Supporting sales pitches to prospective customers to tell them all about a Benefex project and what it involves
• Be an internal model for the wider Project Management Team, living and breathing the high standards we expect and helping develop others to achieve the same
What skills and experience do you need to have?
• You’ll need a minimum of 5 years’ experience of successfully managing multiple projects, preferably in a software or solutions delivery role.
• We’re looking for a real completer finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work.
• You’ll be an avid user of project management reporting tools, such as projectmanager.com.
• A recognised project management qualification is a must
• You’ll be the type of person who frequently challenges the ‘status quo’ as well as removing external and internal barriers by identifying effective solutions.
• One last thing, it would be great if you have worked within the benefits industry before, however, this isn’t essential.
Skills & qualifications
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.