Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
We're looking for a Project Management superstar who will be responsible for planning, implementation and tracking of simultaneous e2e client projects on time, to agreed standard and budget.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
You may know of some of our customers like BT, Skyscanner, Bank of America and Deliveroo. This role offers an opportunity to work with our fantastic customer base. You'll be helping them to create an exceptional experience for their employees, enabling them to recruit and retain the very people who will in turn deliver their own strategic ambitions.
Responsibilities & tasks
What will you be doing?
• You’ll be planning, implementing and managing the project. This means you’ll review the Client contract and with the support of the nominated Senior Consultant, you’ll define the scope of the Client project utilising the agreed methodology.
• Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, working back from the Client enrolment date.
• Determine the resources (time, support, interdependencies etc) required to complete the project.
• Produce and deliver compelling, clear, succinct documents, proposals and presentations using multiple inputs and data sources.
• Establish and manage the communication schedule to update the Client and internal stakeholders on project delivery against plan. Coordinate Client updates with Senior Consultant and rest of project team.
• Deliver project presentations to Senior Client representatives and key stakeholders.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior level clients, including internal Executive teams across multiple clients.
• Undertake a post implementation review to evaluate the outcomes of the project against agreed plans to identify improvement opportunities that benefit both the Client and Benefex business.
Skills & qualifications
What skills and experience do you need to have?
• You’ll need a minimum of 3 years’ experience of successfully managing multiple projects, preferably in a software or solutions delivery role.
• We’re looking for a real completer finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work.
• You’ll be an avid user of project management reporting tools, such as projectmanager.com.
• You’ll be the type of person who frequently challenges the ‘status quo’ as well as removing external and internal barriers by identifying effective solutions.
• One last thing, it would be great if you have worked within the benefits industry before, however, this isn’t essential.
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.