Project Manager at Noughts & Ones
We are a Shopify agency on a mission to make a positive impact by partnering with planet-friendly brands.
We are looking for a personable and proactive Project Manager with excellent client and team management skills to join us on our mission to make a meaningful impact on our planet.
You will be working alongside a tight-knit team of talented designers and developers to push the boundaries of Shopify by delivering custom ecommerce stores that have the lowest digital impact possible.
As the first UK Shopify agency with digital sustainability at its core, there's a real opportunity here to be an integral part of the agency team as we look to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Responsibilities & tasks
As the first point of contact for our clients you will be responsible for the day-to-day communication within both client and internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
To do this you will need to:
• Fully understand the client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly
• Develop project plans and work with project teams to execute on plans
• Monitor day-to-day activities of project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned
• Manage project deliverables via our Project Management platform (ClickUp)
• Hold weekly status calls with clients during project delivery
• Manage agency resources and proactively identify resource challenges
• Manage internal reviews and QA of design and development work produced
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
• Create and manage project documentation along with delivery team members
• Understand and communicate the agency's current and future capacity for new business opportunities
• Manage schedules, budgets and overall project organisation to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
• Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee / identify potential problems
• Reconcile project resources and report on efficiency of delivery
• Engage and nurture relationships with external partners (third party platforms)
To be successful in this role you need to have:
• 3+ years experience as a Project Manager or Account Manager at a creative agency
• A highly organised work ethic with a track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
• The drive to shape the Client Services function of a growing agency
• A passion for working with planet-friendly clients on projects with a real impact
• A wealth of experience in establishing and nurturing client relationships
• A growth mentality – the ability to adapt, collaborate and show initiative
• The ability to work in a small but growing team
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Experience taking the lead in meetings and workshops
• A positive mindset to your work and the client relationships you build
• A very good working knowledge of ecommerce and the web
• An understanding of how the design and development process works
• A level-head and positive attitude under pressure
Bonus points if you have:
• Direct experience working with Shopify (as a retailer or commerce agency
• An understanding of third party applications and platforms within the Shopify ecosystem
• A strong understanding of MacOS – we also use Google Suite and various web-based tools such as ClickUp, Slack, Everhour, marker.io, Pitch, ResourceGuru and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Skills & qualifications
About the team
Noughts & Ones is a growing Shopify agency with a close-knit team who share planet-first values - we want to have a positive impact for people, planet and profit (in that order).
We help our clients achieve their commercial goals through low impact ecommerce design and development as part of our Conscious Development™ framework.
We work remote-first, with access to the beautiful Gather Round Brunswick Square co-working space in Bristol 2 days per week - we ask the whole team to work from there each Wednesday and the second day is totally flexible / optional.
We are a very friendly bunch and understand the pressures of life, always taking a people-first approach to how we operate.
We offer flexible working hours that you can adapt around your lifestyle. Our core working hours are 10:00-16:00 which can be even more flexible on occasion and offer TOIL (time off in lieu).
We're a relaxed and friendly agency with a sociable work culture. As well as the opportunity to work with amazing ethical, purpose-driven brands, you'll also benefit from:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
• 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays)
• Christmas closure days
• Annual agency retreat
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working (with access to co-working space)
• Your own MacBook Pro
• Private healthcare
• Workplace pension scheme
• Opportunities for progression within a growing agency
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.