Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
Are you great with graphics, creative with colours and divine at design? Then you could be exactly who we’re looking for!
We have a brand new position as a Junior Graphic Designer, ideal for someone looking to make their first career step in graphic design and join our small, friendly communications team.
You’ll be proactive, enthusiastic, able to work autonomously, and keen to take on a huge variety of design tasks to support our client portfolio.
Responsibilities & tasks
• Delivering work based on established objectives, brand guidelines and creative briefs
• Supporting the Communications team as well as various other company departments such as Sales and Marketing.
• Delivering print and digital communications according to many different consumer and B2B brand guidelines
• Creating emails using our online email builder tools
• Utilising Adobe Creative Cloud applications to achieve required results
• Demonstrating basic presentation skills to communicate your ideas
• Actioning amendments attained via peer reviews and customer feedback
• Simultaneously working across numerous projects and work streams according to their schedule
• Administrative and ad hoc production activities as required
• Actively contributing ideas to creative sessions
• Taking ownership of each design task through to completion, ensuring a high level of quality
Skills & qualifications
• Degree level qualification in either Graphic Design or Visual Communications
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• A basic understanding of printing and finishing techniques
• A basic understanding of digital design and online communication platforms
• An understanding of typography and page layout
• An understanding of material costs, time limits, and their impact on the design
• An understanding of current trends and styles in the media sector
• A basic understanding of various team communications and project management tools
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, then we want to hear from you. Here are just a few final words of advice when it comes to your application:
• Submit a cover letter - we won’t consider applications without one.
• Don’t be afraid to do something different. We receive hundreds of CVs a day - we like ones which stand out.
• When it comes to that cover letter, don’t bother sending the one you’ve sent for every other role you’ve applied for this week. Send one which is personal, and which is written to us. Tell us why you think you’d be great for this position. Tell us why we’d be crazy not to pick up the phone and speak to you. And tell us why you are, without a shadow of a doubt, our perfect match."
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of Good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.