We're here to change the unfair and outdated habits of the insurance industry by doing the right thing. Ultimately, we're working toward a world where everybody feels confident about their financial future.
About The Role
We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to head up our Partnerships function at Urban Jungle.
Partnerships are already a huge part of Urban Jungle but we have only just begun to tap into their potential.
We’ll look to you to set the strategy for the area and lead on developing our proposition, nurturing our existing partnerships pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities.
As we continue to grow the function, you’ll also have the opportunity to scope, design and develop new ways of doing Partnerships, as well as hire and lead the team that supports the partners you bring on board.
In this role, you’ll work closely alongside our senior team and will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer, Jonathon Pinner.
Responsibilities & tasks
Here’s what you’ll get up to:
- Work closely with the CCO and the rest of the senior team to set our strategy in partnerships.
- Design, develop and iterate our Partnerships proposition and go-to-market plan.
- Manage the end-to-end pipeline, including identifying, qualifying, negotiation and closing new opportunities, with the support of the CCO and CEO.
- Launch new partnerships and manage the relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Hire and lead the team that manages those partnerships.
You've read this far! Here's what we’re looking for from you:
- Experience in either Partnerships, Product Management, Strategy or General Management.
- An entrepreneurial drive. We need someone to take ownership of our Partnerships function and make it a huge success.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, including being comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels, internally and externally.
- A structured thinker with strong strategy and commercial skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complex problem-solving.
- A product management mindset with the ability to think about two types of customers - the end users of our products and the partners we work with.
- This is not a sales role, but some business development or account management experience would be a bonus.
These requirements are a guide as to what we’re looking for, but if you don’t have all of the skills listed above, that’s okay! Please don’t let that hold you back from applying if the role excites you.
Skills & qualifications
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.