Medloop is on a mission to bring tangible benefits to patients by using clinicians empowered by technology to increase access to healthcare for all. Working across primary care, we want to harness the power of innovation to improve the patient and clinician experience, allowing more flexibility in how services are provided, particularly in under-doctored areas, improving clinical outcomes and reducing the digital divide.
Medloop is an NHS Digital and Data Security and Protection Toolkit (8K943) assured and holds an ISO 27001:2013 certification. The company is funded by Kamet ventures with over €8M in funding and was nominated as one of the UK’s most innovative health technology creators of 2021 and 2022 by BusinessCloud!
Be a leader - lead a team of backend and frontend engineers
-Own the product and solution architecture - play a key role in quality control and code optimisation
-Transform Medloop’s business - define the strategy and work closely with our Product -Team to translate business features into workable tech tasks
- Shape the product - identify weak spots in our current architecture and propose RFCs to continuously evolve the product
- Coach the team - develop best practices and strive to achieve code excellence
Responsibilities & tasks
- Several years experience building and leading a high achieving software engineering team(s) within a start-up organisation
- Hands on experience on setting up CI/CD pipelines, Functional Programming and Serverless Architectures
- Fluent in at least 2 of the following languages: NodeJS, Java, Python
- Ideally domain experience as well, ie working with the NHS
- Big picture thinking - correctly diagnosing problems and building innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner closely with Product Owners and Business Heads
- Bonus points: AWS solutions architect professional certification
Skills & qualifications
How to apply
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.