Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
Do you love planning events?! Are you super organised? Is your attention to detail on point?! Have you got experience in planning and delivering end to end corporate events and webinars.......if so read on.....
Do you want to join a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team.
We are on the lookout for a super talented, super experienced, Events Manager for a maternity cover role to join our brilliant world of Benefexers...
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are passionate about supporting our customers to deliver a stand-out employee experience. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people on board…and that’s where you come in.
Responsibilities & tasks
• Event management and organisation. This will include creation of the event strategy in line with the objectives of the department and overall business.
• Working closely with the campaign manager to plan a co-ordinated cadence of marketing events and campaigns, typically 3 events a month.
• Managing event campaigns via Salesforce and reporting on responses and success against targets to the business.
• As well as management of all speaker liaison, logistics, delegate data and follow up post event.
• Liaison and management of all internal stakeholders to ensure everyone is aligned to the event objectives and outcomes
• Flexibility to support the broader team in tasks when required.
• On occasion it may be a requirement to offer a personal outreach to event delegates to increase attendance.
• You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service to all that attend our events.
• You will be responsible taking the initial event brief, all the way through planning, operations, management, logistics and delivery.
This role is fast-paced and needs an agile approach, so we are looking for someone that can work well under pressure and time constraints, and quickly and successfully change approach in the face of all kinds of external forces. You must be a creative thinker who is able to think on your feet.
If you have at least three years events experience (face-to-face and digital), we'd really like to meet you, so get in touch!
• Can easily demonstrate previous experience across conferences, expos, forums and more intimate round table events to create an exceptional experience.
• Has incredible attention to detail, eyes like a hawk in fact!
• Can plan an events strategy that supports the overall marketing strategy.
• Has the ability to follow up and manage internal and external business stakeholders.
• Can work autonomously and pivot quickly!
Skills & qualifications
How to apply
So, it is over to you, if you've said yes to all of the above...then dazzle us with a cover letter, explaining why this is the role for you!
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of Good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.