Have you ever wanted to work for a company doing something truly incredible, disruptive and working for the greater good of planet Earth? Well, here is your chance. Intelligent Growth Solutions (IGS) is a fast growing innovative Agritech OEM changing how the world does farming. Their leading edge indoor vertical farming towers allow IGS to control the weather and grow a range of plants, crops, fruit and herbs simultaneously at optimum conditions anywhere in the world.
Employing over 150 staff, and set to double this year, between sites in Edinburgh, outside Dundee and Inverkeithing in Fife, we are starting to sell vertical farming towers globally. We are currently scaling up our inhouse and external marketing function and capabilities and we need to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager with drive and vision to support the commercial growth of IGS and our broader brand.
Reporting into the Branding Team Leader, the Digital Marketing Manager will help shape and execute our digital strategies, online brand and digital footprint. You will combine a plethora of digital marketing tactics, creating suitable content for these platforms and ensuring an “always on” approach. As a completer finisher you will also review performance and ROI for all budget spent on digital marketing and our website, understanding what works and what doesn’t. Key responsibilities include:
· Managing the digital marketing and social media channels to grow the brand awareness and deliver the customer acquisition.
· Drive performance of the IGS website - CX, Content, CMS, design and operation.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Managing the content across all social media and execute content strategy. Writing, editing and proofreading content.
· Plan and execute SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Lead email marketing strategy, planning, and campaign execution, including: emails, landing pages, forms, automated programs, dynamic content, design, testing, and analysis.
· Provide website analytics and performance reporting for all digital marketing campaigns.
· To evaluate digital and content strategy against objectives, benchmarking against competitors, identifying the best practices and implementing continuous improvements.
You are Degree qualified in a Business related subject (Marketing preferred) and/or English, Journalism or literature. The relevant candidate has proven experience in business to business (B2B) digital marketing and can ideally show how their work correlated with the growth of a business. You have an excellent command of professional/technical content creation, execution and analysis of multiple Social Media platforms and website overhaul and development ideally using Webflow or other proven platforms. You can monitor website performance using Semrush.
This represents an incredible opportunity to “give something back” and be part of a culture geared to helping to feed the world. Your leading base salary (£35-45,000 DOE) is complemented by an extensive benefits package including private medical insurance, great
pension, long term sickness cover and 35 days annual leave. Career stability and growth can be taken as a given.
To apply for this role please apply to our inhouse Talent acquisition Manager Bruce Hydes.