Our technology is called OneHub. It brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have one home for everything at work.
No one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged. Benefex works with the world’s leading organisations to revolutionise their people technology. Benefex helps over 650 organisations across 70 countries transform the experience of more than 1.6 million employees.
Welcome to the future of work...
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the in-house communications team that produces high-quality design content for our diverse range of customers through engagement campaigns. We are a friendly, hardworking, multi-disciplinary, creative team and you will be supporting the graphic design team by rolling out artwork from design content for the business.
Responsibilities & tasks
As our dedicated Artworker you’ll produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare production-ready files for various media and output types. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person to develop and expand on their current artwork skills. You’ll be a self-starter and able to rise to the challenge of delivering lengthy sales proposals and marketing collateral with ease. We’ll be looking for you to follow and develop templates and workflows to ensure artwork is delivered in the most efficient way possible.
Reporting to one of our Senior Designers, your main responsibilities would be to:
• Work autonomously and alongside other members of the team to create artwork to a high standard across a variety of briefs;
• Understand a brief’s objectives and requirements to create design solutions;
• Work across a number of different customer and internal brands while maintaining brand consistency, adhering to brand guidelines at all times;
• Use and edit brand illustrations to meet the design briefs;
• Have a keen eye for detail and high standards for the work you produce; and
• Work within existing templates as well as develop new ones that help deliver work consistently and efficiently and can be easily followed by the wider team.
Skills & qualifications
• It is essential that you have strong technical skills within Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Highly competent using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
• Be familiar with typical business communication and planning tools (Excel, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Toggl or equivalent).
• Have experience working within a fast-paced, busy design studio, in-house art/marketing department, or similar environment.
• We would like to see a solid portfolio that demonstrates:
• your ability to take existing designs, finesse them, and take them through to final artwork and print;
• a good understanding and capability of graphic design, artwork and print production; and
• good typographic skills, your ability to retouch and manipulate images, and show an understanding of the relationship between type and image.
• As our briefs are fast-paced, you will need excellent time management and be able to prioritise and manage your workload (with the support of our Resource Manager).
How to apply
We would love to see some of the work you are most proud of, so would be great if you can include links to this in your application.
Is something wrong with this job posting? Doesn't match your idea of Good?
Let us know and help us maintain the quality of jobs.